If you’re looking for a temporary solution to facial wrinkles, conceal them with make up. Yes, why not, indeed? Cosmetics serve to enhance your looks, after all, don’t they? It doesn’t matter whether you are out to emphasize your wholesale mink lashes private label or hide your flaws, cosmetics can do the trick.Eizeh
Things You Will Need
To cover up your wrinkles, you will need the following:
- A mild, gentle, and non-comedogenic cleanser. You need to start with a clean face – every time!
- A moisturizer that doubles as a topical collagen filler. Choose a product that contains, among others, Cynergy TK, Nano-Lipobelle H EQ10, Grape seed oil and Phytessence Wakame. These wholesale mink lashes private label not only keep your face from drying (which is a precursor to the development of wrinkles) but they also boost collagen and elastin production, and protect your skin from cellular breakdown.
- A light foundation that is a shade or two darker than your skin color. You may want to prefer a liquid foundation as this enables you to have better control and coverage.
- Eye make-up in three shades. This helps to draw attention from your wrinkled face to your beautiful eyes.
How to Cover Up Your Wrinkles with Makeup
Now for the steps:
- Wash your face clean with a mild cleanser.
- If your moisturizer comes in a tube, squeeze some onto your finger tips and gentle massage it over the wholesale mink lashes private label. Blend well. Allow your skin to absorb the moisturizer before proceeding with the next step. Usually it takes three to 5 minutes for the moisturizer to dry.
- Apply a light foundation over the areas that you want to conceal. Use a sponge to do it.
- Do your eyes, next. Although you will want to draw attention to your eyes, don’t make the mistake of overdoing your eye make. Remember, less is always better. You can find many resources (articles and videos alike) to show you how to make your eyes beautiful. But to cut short your trouble, here are a few tips you will find interesting:
- Prep your eyelid by applying an eye base. This keeps your eye shadow longer and prevents caking.
- Apply eyeliner next. You can use dark eye shadow powder for this purpose. Apply it very close to the upper wholesale mink lashes private label, starting from the inner corner out. Line the bottom of your eyes, as well, but start only from the middle out. You wouldn’t want the lines to look so prominent, so smudge the bottom line using your finger.
- Now, it’s time to apply the eyeshadow. Sweep the lightest shade across the lid up to your brow bone. Apply the medium color across the lid, and the darkest shade along the crease.
- Make your eyes look brighter by dotting on some white shadow on the inside of your eyes (near the tear duct).
With such amazing eyes, who would ever mind you have wrinkles, right?
Well, you might think that the whole procedure takes a lot of time and hard work. The hard part is only in the beginning, actually. Once you have mastered the routine, applying makeup to conceal your wrinkles becomes a breeze. These makeup tips don’t require a lot of money, either. If you combine the costs of all things you need, the amount would still be just a fraction of what you would otherwise spend with other anti-wrinkle wholesale mink lashes private label.
Then again, concealing your wrinkles with makeup is only temporary. At the end of the day, you will need to wash the makeup off, and out come your wholesale mink lashes private label again. If you’re not considering more invasive anti-wrinkle procedures, take means to protect your skin, drink water, make wise food choices and a few lifestyle wholesale mink lashes private label.